The Barry R. Feirstein Graduate School of Cinema is the only film school in America to be built on a working film lot. Feirstein is housed at Steiner Studios in Brooklyn, the largest soundstage complex on the East Coast and home to many movies and TV productions. As the first public film school in New York, Feirstein is dedicated to diversity, inclusion and the cultivation of new and emerging voices in cinema.
Our stem-to-stern support spanned naming, brand positioning and identity, teaser and full admissions websites, and a dynamic digital-only campaign tuned to maximize a limited budget through precise demographic selection and re-targeting. We successfully captured the attention of an incredibly diverse (geographically and socioeconomically), qualified pool of candidates to fill their first class.
To support the completely brand-new website, we launched a global media campaign targeting cinephiles, undergraduates interested in production or cinematography, and those currently in the film industry. Featuring compelling brand and message, candid photography, and authentic action shots from the school's facility our display ads blew away industry CTR benchmarks.
- User Personas
- Sitemap, Information Architecture
- Sentiment Testing and Naming
- Stakeholder Interviews
- Logo Testing
- Consumer Research
- A / B and Multivariate Testing
- Mixpanel Event Tracking
- Media Buying and Trafficking
- 100% Enrollment Targets Achieved
- Session Duration +10.0% Over Benchmark
- The Webby Awards, Best Website: School/University Category
- Successfully filled graduate school's first graduating class
- Intersect, Site of the Day
- CSS Awards, Featured Site
- CSS Author, Inspirations No. 495
CSS Design Awards, Special Kudos